Love Injured In Small Blaze


Courtney Love has been injured in a house fire in New York.
Firefighters called to the rocker’s West Village home believe the blaze was sparked by a candle which ignited curtains in the bedroom of the property on Thursday morning.

Love reportedly tried to put the fire out and burned herself in the process.

By the time emergency service officials arrived on the scene the fire had been extinguished.

The Hole singer was treated for a burn on her hands at the scene. She wasn’t hospitalized.

~ by bollywoodnewsgosip on June 24, 2011.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: